Last year the Allen D. Leman Swine Conference was held online because that was the only way. This September 18-21, we are holding the industry’s premier health and production management conference as a hybrid event because it is the best way for you.
What do we mean by a hybrid conference?
- An in-person conference at the RiverCentre in St. Paul, MN, USA.
- A livestream online conference with web extras.
- Every presentation will be recorded and available to registrants after the conference.
That’s the “how” to attend—here’s “why” you will want to attend:
- In-depth preconference workshops on reproduction, ventilation, disease risk analysis, disease elimination and diagnostics.
- Hot topics like the evolution of African swine fever and PRRS; what’s new on vaccines, market conditions affecting US pig production and California’s Proposition 12.
- Plus numerous breakout sessions on health and disease, biosecurity, production and public-industry issues.
Watch your email or the Leman Conference website as we unveil the preliminary conference program in the weeks ahead. It is going to be another “best program ever!”
Submit your research abstracts! Our call for research abstracts is open—instructions are on our website. The submission deadline is July 7.
Sponsors and exhibitors: Our hybrid conference format has created many new opportunities for you in 2021. Check out all the possibilities on our website.