Are you ready for the 2018 Leman conference? Come see us starting September 15th at the Saint Paul RiverCentre.
Why come to the Leman conference?
- For the scientific program built around science-driven solutions, with international speakers
- For the networking opportunities with hundreds of participants from the swine industry
- Continuing Education credits available for veterinarians
- Flu vaccination clinic sponsored by Newport Laboratories
Who should attend the Allen D. Leman swine conference?
Swine veterinarians and other professionals working in swine production and animal health management are welcome to attend.
This year in the program:
- Keynote presentations:
- Morrison Lecture: New Fashion Pork: Our Integrated History by Brad Freking and Deb Murray
- Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae: Where are we at and where are we going? by Maria Pieters
- Trade in Pigs and Pork: Challenges for an Exporting Nation by
Becca Martin and Randy Spronk
- Pijoan Lecture: 30 Years of PRRS: A Platform for Progress by Michael Murtaugh
- Dr. Rebecca Robbins to receive the Science in Practice award sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim
- Beer and Bacon conversations: Dr. Matt Turner will be interviewed by Dr. Marie Culhane on Sunday September 15th at 5:15pm
- The Morrison Swine Innovator Prize will be awarded for the first time on Monday September 16th
- Special African Swine Fever session chair by John Deen on Monday September 15th
We are looking forward to seeing you next week but if you cannot make it, make sure to come see us next year: Sept 14-17, 2019 !