Are you ready for the 2017 Leman conference? Come see us starting September 16th at the Saint Paul RiverCentre.
Why come to the Leman conference?
- For the scientific program built around science-driven solutions, with international speakers
- For the networking opportunities with hundreds of participants from the swine industry
- Continuing Education credits available for veterinarians
- Flu vaccination clinic sponsored by Newport Laboratories
Who should attend the Allen D. Leman swine conference?
Swine veterinarians and other professionals working in swine production and animal health management are welcome to attend.
This year in the program:
- Dr. Bob Thompson to receive the Science in Practice award sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim
- Honoring Dr. Bob Morrison’s legacy: Monday September 18th, 8am and 6pm
- New DVM student session centered around problem-solving skills: Sunday 17th
- Keynote presentations:
- Gary Louis and Luc Dufresne from Seaboard Foods, Challenges in defining the Greater Good
- Noel Williams: Why does the pork industry needs coopetition?
- Rebecca Liu: Cooperation, Competition and coopetition
- Tim Roufs: Nutrition and Eating: Understanding why and how we eat
We are looking forward to seeing you next week but if you cannot make it, make sure to come see us next year: Sept 15-18, 2018!