This year the Poster Session is going virtual! More than ever, the virtual environment will allow unlimited access to the posters and opportunities to interact with presenters throughout the conference. The Allen D. Leman Swine Conference organizing committee invites abstract proposals for this conference in different thematic areas. Visit the website for more information!
This year the Poster Session is going virtual! Submit your work to share new research findings in a relaxed atmosphere, easy to navigate display and engage in virtual discussions at predetermined times and throughout the meeting. Join your colleagues for the Opening Reception, breaks and any time in between to discuss your work and have multiple conversations.
Submit your abstract here.
Call for Abstracts
The Allen D. Leman Swine Conference organizing committee invites abstract proposals for this conference from students and others in the following thematic areas:
- Viral Disease
- Bacterial Disease
Authors will be notified if their abstract is accepted for poster presentation on August 7th. Final posters should be submitted to conference organizers in a pdf file by September 4th. Posters will be available on Saturday with pre-scheduled discussion time starting at the Opening Reception on Sunday.
Abstract guidelines and instructions
- Clearly describe the work, maximum of 500 words; include a descriptive title, and list all authors and their affiliations.
- Abstracts must include the following: Materials, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Only up-to-date developments and new research will be accepted. Abstracts that contain information that has been presented previously (recently) will not be considered.
- One presenting author must register for the conference and be available during the scheduled time and during the Opening Reception on Sunday, September 20 and throughout the meeting to engage in discussions on his/her poster with conference attendees.
- All submissions will be reviewed and judged based on scientific merit.
- Abstract submission ends July 24th. No deadline extensions will be granted.
- Presenting authors will be notified if their abstract is accepted for poster presentation by August 7th.
Presenting authors will need to confirm attendance and register by August 14th.
Abstracts submitted by students will be reviewed based on scientific merit and originality. The top six will be marked as “Special Mention.”
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.