The Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at the University of Minnesota is looking for a new leader to join their team who can help advance their mission to empower animal health professionals with accurate and timely diagnosis, innovative research and exceptional education.
This position offers:
- Broad faculty and staff expertise in food animal and companion animal pathology collaborative interdisciplinary environment
- Strong, and supportive team to enable director to be successful in role
- Diverse caseload
- Premier veterinary diagnostic service provider in minnesota
- National leader in providing rapid diagnosis of animal diseases, identifying emerging diseases,
- And developing new diagnostic methods
- Research support and opportunities for intercollegiate collaboration
- Leading public research university (top-ranked college of veterinary medicine, medical school, and health sciences on one campus)
- Exceptional employee benefits
Why choose the Twin Cities?
- Top 10 best place to raise a family
- Top-ranked healthcare and education
- Biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing, and more!
- Vibrant, thriving arts communities
- Biomedical research hub
- Green and Clean Cities
- Home of 19 Fortune 500 companies
- Big city amenities and small city charms
To Apply go to https://z.umn.edu/8c7f
Job Posting # 353703
If you have any questions or would like to informally discuss job possibilities before applying, please contact:
Cathy S. Carlson, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Professor and Chair, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, email@example.com, 612-625-7717