The University of Minnesota swine group wishes you a Happy New Year and great things to come this year!
We wanted to take a moment to reflect on some the most read articles from the past year. Thank you for growing with us, and we look forward to many more interesting and insightful articles and blog posts in 2023!
This year our blog traveled around the world, highlighting research from many countries around the globe.
- Researchers in Spain brought us valuable information about tongue tips fluid, a population-based monitoring technique.
- Early on in 2022 researchers at the University of Minnesota brought you an article about tackling flu in piglets, helping readers create internal biosecurity procedures, no matter where they live.
- In March we shared about high virulence of the PRRSV 1-4-4 L1C variant strain, which has been observed in U.S. swine farms.
- Research on PCV3 in piglets from South Brazil showed some recurrent macroscopic features.
- Lastly, we learned about tooth extraction for ASFV elimination from researchers in Vietnam and Iowa State University.