Despite the many advances throughout the years, influenza still cannot be fully controlled and represents a major economic threat to the swine industry. Therefore, we can never discuss it enough and it’s never too late to tackle this challenge. In this podcast host Laura Greiner and guests Dr. Jeremy Pittman and Dr. Marie Culhane have a roundtable conversation about the latest updates about influenza, diagnostics and surveillance, and key strategies to manage those.
Meet the guests:
Dr. Marie Culhane
- Current: Associate Professor at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota.
- Ph.D., Veterinary Infectious Diseases (University of Minnesota)
- D.V.M. (University of Minnesota)
Connect with our Dr. Culhane on Social Media: LinkedIn
Dr. Jeremy Pittman
- Current: Veterinarian at Smithfield Hog Production
- M.Sc., Veterinary Preventive Medicine (Iowa State University)
- D.V.M. (North Carolina State University)
Connect with Dr. Pittman on Social Media: LinkedIn